Saturday, December 13, 2014

#7 Bird Talk Magazine - Top 10 Quieter Birds (Text Post)

Over the many years I have been breeding birds I have done a few magazine interviews, wrote a few articles and done several presentations at bird clubs, pet stores and different associations. My birds are my passion in life aside from my family of course. Most recently I was interviewed for an article in Bird Talk about quiet birds (Parrotlets). I received my copy of the Bird Talk 2015 Annual Magazine today. I want to thank Ifsha Buttitta for writing this article and for interviewing me last fall. Her article covers the Top 10 Quieter Birds. In the magazine she covers several different kinds of birds (10) and has interviewed several experts in the bird breeding community. It is a very interesting educational article and I am thankful to have had my experience included. Everyone make sure to pick up your copy soon. Visit http://www.birdchannel.com/ for more info and to order your copy. Each magazine is full of great information and good reading. Every pet bird owner and breeder should be getting a copy of Bird Talk each year. I always look forward to getting my copy.  - Thanks, Sean Ira



No comments:

Post a Comment