Wednesday, November 12, 2014

#2 A little talk about parrotlets in general. (Audio Post)

#2
I recently did an Audio Recording about parrotlets for a national bird magazine that is putting together a story about parrotlets. Lots of good information for the first time pet owner. Keep in mind that when I recorded this I did not think I would be sharing it on my website. It was only intended to be heard by the Author that is writing the article - So it's not a professional lecture in anyway. ... - It's just basically me talking to myself about parrotlets. I was asked to answer some questions and not to stray off topic. So if it will help a first time pet owner make a qualified decision about buying and caring for a bird it serves its purpose. Anyone who might be thinking about a parrotlet as a pet might get some good information from it.

 



If the audio does not start playing automatically you can click on one of the links below and play the files with your media player or right click on the links and save the files to your computer for playback.
Both recordings are the same. Just different file types
 

Parrotlets 3gp format   (7mb)  
 

Thanks,
Sean 




No comments:

Post a Comment