Sunday, November 16, 2014

#4 Off to the bird show in Largo (Text Post)

Going down to Largo today to visit the local bird show. It is a great place to pick up Millet for the Aviary. Later I plan on doing a full audio podcast about bird shows - Knowing what to look for, Getting the best product & What to do when you get home for the safety of your Aviary. Following the steps I will be discussing later will help assure you do not bring home a sickness that could cause your birds harm.  Thanks,  Sean

Update: Great day at the show, The Largo show is always small, But they have a good turnout. I saw lots of beautiful little birds. Also picked up a 25 pound box of millet, The shows are really good places to get supplies and toys for the bird room. Talked to a few breeders and shared stories. Even though I dont set up at the shows or expose my birds to the shows, I do enjoy going and seeing all the different birds and meeting new people. Use caution when going to the shows, When you get home, change your clothes and shower before going into your bird room or playing with any of your birds. - Sean



2 comments:

  1. Are you the same breeder as Xtreem Parrotlets ? Or have you heard of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we are not associated with Xtreem Parrotlets. My aviary name is LuckyFeathers. They are located here in Tampa Bay but are not associated with us. You can visit my website at http://www.LuckyFeathers.com

    ReplyDelete